Thursday, March 27, 2008

Milestone: Irish (cats') Eyes are Smiling

Top: Meg
Bottom, from L: Flynn, ?, Tully, ?

Dear Diary,

I am so excited!!!! All my babies have opened their eyes! OK - so it will be a while before they can really see, but look so much cuter! Of course, my foster mom is even more excited than I am!

First were my boys Flynn, and Tulley, on March 25th, at 8 days of age. Meg's eyes opened on March 26th , and today it was Molli's turn, at 10 days.

My kittens not only are cuter, they are becoming more lively. Molli has the loudest cry.

Soon they will be able to hear.

Lynda writes to Juno:

Your days will get a whole lot busier when all your kittens can see!
The average age for this kitten milestone is 7 to 14 days. Their true eye colours will take a few months to fully develop.

What a nice surprise! The SPCA folks will be delighted, too.

Love,
Lynda, your foster Mom

No comments: