Sunday, March 23, 2008

Thursday, March 6th, 2008


Dear Diary,

I have been in my foster home for two weeks now. What a great place!

I am sleeping a lot and my belly seems to be growing bigger. I hope I am not getting fat!

I love looking out the window at all the birds when I am not sleeping. I like to sleep on a dining room chair, and near my foster mom's computer.

I get lots of exercise, too. I love playing with little furry toy mice. I chew off their tails, then tackle their heads - just like the real ones I used to eat. I also like to chase a paper butterfly on a string. My foster mom plays with me a lot, even though she is a big person.


She found a big cardboard box which she placed in my sleeping area. There is a soft towel to curl up on. I am not sure if I am expected to sleep in it every night. My favourite sleeping spot is on a shelf in my little room, so that's where I'll be going tonight.

My foster mom used to be a nurse. She weighed me yesterday, and I weigh 7 pounds.

Time for another nap ........

No comments: