Monday, March 31, 2008

A New Nursery


Dear Diary,
My foster Mom and Dad made a brand new nursery for my babies yesterday.

My foster Mom noticed that my kittens, especially Meg, were becoming more active and really growing. She felt that it was time for more spacious living quarters. We have a soft bed, and great little exercise area.

I think it's really upscale and quite posh.

Lynda writes to Juno:

Dear Juno,

Your kittens will soon begin to stand up on their four little paws and try to walk.
Meg is doing really well - we notice that she is upright much of the time.

Your kittens are also beginning to hear, because they react to my voice. Each day, their vision is improving, and they try to focus on our faces as we admire them.

We are glad that you like the new nursery. Your kittens will remain safe there for several weeks.


No comments: