Friday, April 18, 2008

Real Men like Kittens

Dear Diary,

A nice young couple came to see my kittens yesterday. Their names are Lisa and Collin. Colin is a distant relative of my foster dad's, on the MacDougall side.

Although they thought all the kittens were cute, they decided to adopt Meg. Lisa always liked female kitties, she said. I wonder if she is one of those "women libbers"???

Anyway, both Lisa and Colin know all about cats, so I am comfortable with them adopting Meg.

I hope the babies begin to eat solids soon. This 24-7 breastfeeding thing id getting a bit tiresome!

Lynda writes to Juno:

Dear Juno,

I am trying to introduce your babies to solids, but you keep eating their food! It is great to see that Flynn has joined Meg at the water dish.

I wish Tulley would learn to pee!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the heck is a woman libber???